Mediacom offers a simple, affordable way to help
students get quality home internet.
The internet is essential for successful learning and Mediacom wants to help families with K-12 students get connected. Mediacom Connect2Compete is offered as one of the ways our company works to close the "digital divide."
We participate with "EveryoneOn," a national non-profit program. Our goal is to make home internet access simple and affordable so that students have a reliable connection to participate in a digital curriculum and extend the learning experience from school to home. Mediacom makes this service available to eligible families in all areas where Mediacom's broadband network is present.
See how you can get connected. Your household may qualify if:
- Mediacom offers internet service in your community or area
- You have at least one student in grades K-12 living at home
- At least one child qualifies for free or reduced-price school lunch through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- You are not a current Mediacom internet customer and have NOT subscribed to our internet service in the past 90 days
- You do not have an outstanding Mediacom bill or unreturned equipment**